IMPORTANT ESSENTIALS ON HOW-TO
SCHEDULE WHEN WE RE-OPEN:
- All appointment scheduling will be handled entirely online on a first come, first serve basis.
- Booking will be open based on the month in which your appointment was cancelled. (If you had multiple appointments, please select the earliest date and submit only once.)
- If you are a front line worker, you will have first access to appointment requests as a thank you for all you do! (An upload section of the online form will allow for an upload of anything that supports your position and qualify for early booking).
- Do not submit a request prior to the opening of your earliest cancellation period. For example, your appointment was cancelled in April and you submit a request during March Cancellation booking. The submission will move to the end of the line.
- Once your initial qualifying booking period is complete, you are welcome to submit an appointment request at any time.
- Please only submit one request per individual and allow up to 48 hours for communication from us. (Although it should be much sooner!)
- You will receive a form of confirmation from us when your appointment is scheduled; either by phone or email. A credit card will be required to reserve all appointments.
- We will not open up phones until we are officially open for business. Phone, email, and direct message requests for appointments will not be taken until reopening.
- www.ohairsalon.com/appointment-request is the link for booking. It is currently deactivated until we open up requests.
ALL FUTURE APPOINTMENTS FOR 2020 HAVE BEEN REMOVED. This allows us to pre-book going forward based on your new date of service; as well as, adjust timing to meet safety directives. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we navigate this new territory and do our best to serve everyone as effectively as possible.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the beginning it became larger than life, it always has. It seems that we bite off more than we should chew, we tackle a barely surmountable task, we scale the mountain as we raise the height. It all seems to be that inexplicable force that drives the creative soul that is O’HAIR Salon+Spa.
Our salon and spa was created with a view to providing a place where contemporary fashion-forward thinking could exercise its creative edge. Progressive, not prohibitive--from our current neoclassic décor, our eclectic blend of music, the images and videos we display--we stand always” on the edge” but not over it. Each technician is part of a unique team concept, hand-picked and extensively trained. Our team travels to shows, conferences and classes all over the world, constantly learning and educating themselves, bringing the best back to our clients.
Translation: The client can count on receiving a level of service that is unparalleled, regardless of location or technician!
While our mark has been made in hair, we have made the same level of commitment to our skin care services, rounding out the full service of our salon and spa.
And best of all we are NON-TIPPING. We neither expect nor accept tips.